Monday, September 10, 2007

"Are Your Kidney's OK?"



Being a nurse is great. After 51/2 years of working in the hospital, I've picked up a thing or two. As I've posted before, I work on a Renal unit taking care of people with kidney failure. We see a lot of other patients, like those with heart failure, sepsis, pneumonia etc, but my real strength is the kidney stuff. Our unit hosted the first ever "World Kidney Day" at my hospital in March and recently some other staff and I had the opportunity to share our wealth of renal knowledge with some of our affiliates. I love teaching so this opportunity was perfect for me. Here's a picture of us getting ready to talk it up.

2 comments:

justjuls said...

Hi Lane!
You are so darn cute!
How cool is it where the Lord put you in a position to know so much to benefit your sister.

Kate said...

We love our little renal nurse daughter!