Saturday, July 14, 2007

Come Fly With Me


So on Friday my daughter and I are leaving. We're headed over to France to visit my sister, husband, and kids. I am sooooo excited. My entire family is going over, I'm picturing something like National Lampoons European Vacation. Remember that movie?? Funny right? I can hardly wait. There is only one thing missing...my husband. Unfortunately he couldn't get away from work and to make matters worse, I leave on our 5th wedding anniversary. I can't believe it's been 5 years. Sometimes it feels like we're still in high school. I hate being away from him, my heart aches when we are apart. I guess I'll just have to carry his love with me across the sea. I love you Josh! Thank you for giving me the best 5 years of my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are so daggone cute!! Congratulations on your 5th anniversary, that's awesome!! Have a great time in France, think of me back here being lonley at work....sigh...haha

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way....there's your comment ;-P

Kate said...

That is just 2 2 2 sweet.