Sunday, July 8, 2007

Good-bye Val


Well I've worked as a nurse for about 5 years now and I have to say it's quite an experience. The patient population I care for is both complex and challenging. To care for these people you need a group of nurses who have the ability to critically think, anticipate needs, and work together as a team. There is no better group in my hospital than the ladies of renal. Each one of them is intelligent, compassionate, sensitive, and let's just say wonderful!! I enjoy working with each and every one of them. Unfortunately though, life takes us in different directions and we move on. One of the very BEST nurses I have ever met is leaving us to be closer to her family. Valerie was there when I started working on the unit and has been a wealth of knowledge and a wonderful spirit for all of us. We will miss her more that she'll ever know. We love you Val, remember your home is always with us on 2C.

No comments: