Monday, July 9, 2007

Good Friends, Good Times




Last night we were invited over to our friend Jamie and Brooks' house for some outdoor fun. My girlfriend Chrissy and her husband and son were also there. I have known these girls since elementary school and have kept close with both of them. Last night the girls and I were sitting out on the patio when Chrissy said something like "It feels surreal, we used to talk about growing up and living close to eachother and having kids together. Now here we are." I knew exactly what she was talking about. Sitting there I remembered the three of us playing together as kids and then I look over. Our kids were playing together now. How blessed we are to be able to share our lives together. Who knows maybe my little princess will marry one of these two princes. I love you girls.

ps maybe when we're old (if we're alone) we'll turn into the Golden Girls. We'll move to Miami live and live together in a house I'll be Dorothy, Jamie's Blanche, and Chrissy's Sophia hahahahah

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Why do I have to be Sophia...love you too.

Kate said...

Now that's just sweet!

Kate said...

and why is there no water in their pool?