Thursday, March 12, 2009

Are Your Kidney's OK??


This was our 3rd annual World Kidney Day and it was great! I posted last year about the community health screen we held at the hospital. Yet another success! Kidney disease is often silent until the latest stages, which is why early detection is soo key. So if you have risk factors get yourselves check out! The National Kidney Foundation is a wealth of information and the site is very user friendly. Maybe I'll see you all next year.

ps the baby's not a faker, she had yet another temp today at daycare 102.1. took her to the pediatrician.... just a virus so I must rescind that last blog entry. although she's had no more fever's again in my presence...hmmmm very interesting

3 comments:

Kate said...

The baby actually told me that she just wanted to hang out with Grandma Kate a little bit.

Karasmith said...

you are a great nurse sis!

Anonymous said...

brat