Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1st Haircut


My little baby is almost 3 1/2 years 0ld and I have never cut her hair. Beautiful brown curls flow down her back, but get tangled every time I turn around. So, today we went together to the salon cut her hair for the first time. She was a little shy, but looked so adorable sitting there in the chair. She even got a little certificate with a lock of hair to keep. I am beside myself. It seems as though every time I turn around she's getting older. How do we stop time from slipping away? Before you know it she'll be starting kindergarten, then driving and off to college. If you have children cherish every moment, they grow up so fast.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! She looks like a big girl! Beautiful like her mommy.

Karasmith said...

she looks so georgeous and she is growing up to be such a sweet and funny little girl!!