Friday, August 29, 2008

Ready To Be Done!!

If you've visited my blog before, you've seen the ticker counting down the days until the arrival of our little one. I've decided that if you check it daily, it becomes really annoying. However, if you go several days without checking it, it's awesome. I have officially reached the miserable part of pregnancy. In the last few weeks, I have become increasingly more uncomfortable each day. Sleep, ha, how do you sleep when you have to change positions about 80 times a night. Or, you have to stop all liquids by about 7 so that you don't have to get up to pee. Or, you can't walk any distance without feeling like the baby is going to fall out. Now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the wonderful gift of being able to carry a baby, but I wish Eve hadn't wrecked it for all of us. I also know the end result and how all that misery is forgotten when you look down at that little angel face. As I held my sister's baby for the first time, it all melted away. So I guess I shouldn't complain, but dang it feels good to vent.

4 comments:

Karasmith said...

I can't believe that I was feeling that way just a few weeks ago!!! Now I am remembering how much quieter the little guy was when he was in utero!!! But it is definitely all worth it!

Anonymous said...

aaww, i'm missing you and your preggers hormones something awful!!

Kate said...

This pregnancy of yours hasn't been too bad for me at all! Ha!!
Can't wait to hold baby poo poo.

momahall said...

Any word on a name yet? I'm eager to get your baby blanket to you. Missed out on Layla, can't forget this one...