Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Update

Well I thought I would update everyone on how I'm doing with my resolutions. I am...one for five. Tonight I decided to go to the gym. I am tired of feeling like a slug and I remembered how I felt when I was working out. So I went to Gold's and tried Body Pump for the first time. The result.... I can barely type this blog and I am seriously considering installing a chair lift for the stairs. My legs feel like jello and driving a clutch home was torture. I went ahead and took some ibuprofen a few minutes ago and my heating pad is warming up. I don't know if I will be able to move at all tomorrow, so if you're reading this go ahead and give me a call sometime after 10. If I don't answer I think it's safe to say you can go ahead and call the paramedics.

3 comments:

justjuls said...

Aw Lane -
I know this isn't funny - but you wrote it so hysterically!
Thanks for the laugh.
I am in the same shape - I had to haul Shamu (that's my pet name for my butt) off the chair at least 10 times today - feel the burn!!!!

Kate said...

This is your mom not saying I told you so.

Anonymous said...

way to.....keep up.......with ......your ......resolutions.....sorry it took me so long to get that out, i was laughing hysterically at the mental image i'd created in my head! you are too great of a storyteller! and dancin chads dancin pecs were h-o-t HOT...lol! love ya and will miss ya the mostest!!