Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Resolutions

It's become a tradition every New Year for people to make "promises" to change things in their lives that they're not happy with. My first thought about this year, was not to make any resolutions because I hate setting myself up for failure. It's like the moment I set these little "goals," something inside of me says NO. For example, let's say I wanna exercise more and lose weight. Is is just a coincidence that I suddenly crave quarterpounders from McDonalds??? Or, I say I'm going to have more patience then someone cuts me off on the highway. Are you kidding is it some sort of test? But despite this I am still making resolutions for this year so here they are... in random order

1. Exercise (stop laughing)
2. Be more productive
3. Finish home improvement projects
4. Spend more time at church
5. Save more money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck with your resolutions AND with future endeavors!! It was great getting together for lunch yesterday!

justjuls said...

I can totally relate - it's like the more you try to focus on not doing something - the more you are actually thinking about it! Ugh. :)
Happy New Year! Best wishes on that!