Thursday, November 8, 2007

My Baby's Not A Baby Anymore


Two years ago today, our lives changed forever. God blessed us with the most precious gift anyone could ever ask for. Our little princess fills us with the most wonderful love you could ever imagine. Over the last two years we have watched her grow and she constantly amazes us. When I married my husband I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love him. But, when Layla came, I saw love in a whole new light. My mom always told me that the love and bond you have with your children is so incredible that even if they were murderers, it would never change how you felt about them. She was never more right about anything in her life. My heart swells with the love I have for my family and today every time I look at my little angel, I just want to squeeze her with all my might. Thank you God for this gift we celebrate today, my we be the parents You designed us to be. We love you baby happy, happy, happy birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Layla Grace!!!!!

Karasmith said...

She is definitely a darling little princess. I can't believe that she is 2 already!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, She makes a perfect princess!