Friday, November 23, 2007

Good Friends


A few days ago, one of my girlfriends came to visit. I've known Jessica since high school and we have been great friends ever since. This summer she had a beautiful baby boy and a few days ago she and her husband Marcus brought him over to our house so we could meet him for the first time. Sam is adorable, but what I think was even better was the happiness he brings both his mother and father. Jessica is a gorgeous gal, but she never looked prettier than when she was holding her son. I am so glad we get to share motherhood together. My other girlfriend Chrissy was here too. We have been friends since elementary school. How lucky am I to have such great friends.

2 comments:

Kate said...

And you're all so darn cute too.

James said...

You and Layla are the prettiest of all, always have been!