Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat




Well as I promised, here are the pictures from tonight's Halloween fun. We had such an awesome time!!! My sisters payed tribute to me by dressing as nurses and we accentuated their hair with some colorful spray. Little Gabby was a beautiful princess with the fastest time up and down each driveway. Trent, the farmer hung out in the stroller while his big sisters gathered his goods. Aysha was the cutest little devil you've ever seen while Layla made punks proud. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. The men stayed behind to hand out candy and discuss men things. All in all it was huge fun and I can't wait to do it all again next year.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I'm in for next year.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect Halloween.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect Halloween.