Tuesday, October 9, 2007

OK OK OK

Ok, so I've been catching some heat about the length of time between my posts. The truth is, is that I love posting pictures with my blog and I only just recently took some new ones. So I promise there is more to come and soon.

My husband and I are about to leave on a romantic getaway to the awesome city of Toronto. Ok, so it's not a romantic getaway, it really a business trip for him, but hey, I'm going. This conference is being held in a super ritzy hotel and my awesome parents are keeping Layla for us. So maybe it is a little romantic. Who knows maybe we'll come back with more than souvenirs....

ps still trying out new blogs so be patient.....kimberly heheheheheh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry, I think I have ADD, I swear, too much for too long...oh look..a chicken!! hahaha, i love that. anyhow, keep trying, this one is not laney enough! ;-)

Kate said...

I like this one. I'll keep her even longer if you bring back more than a souvenier.

Chrissy said...

Just because I haven't officially started blogging yet doesn't mean you can steal my template. And of course I like this one :)