Sunday, May 6, 2007

Girlfriends


So I just came home from my first trip away without my husband or baby. Two of my oldest girlfriends and I drove to a town just outside of Pittsburg for a baby shower. It was about a 3 hr drive so we had ample time for "great" conversation. We laughed our butts off through the whole trip. It was sooooooo great spending time with the "girls." I have missed that so much. When you get busy with life weeks, months, or even years slip by without you even noticing. My girlfriend Jessica moved to PA and married her dream guy. We both just sort of got wrapped up in work, and husbands and such. When I saw her gorgeous pregnant self I was just overwhelmed. I can't wait to share mommiehood with her. I am looking forward to the next road trip to meet their little bundle of joy. I love you girls!!!!

2 comments:

Kate said...

I claim baby-sitting Layla for the next road trip. Glad you had fun.

Anonymous said...

Lane,

I love the site...that picture is adorable. 2 weeks until I claim my own body back.

Love you babe!

Jess