Monday, May 21, 2007

Get Down and Get Funky

Ok I must admit that I love "Dancing With the Stars." I can't help it, I just turn it on and I am instantly in a good mood. I love ballroom dancing, and only wish I could cha cha or rumba with the best of them. So I sit and watch and secretly visualize myself on TV. Well tonight, my husband and daughter were at the gym when I got home. I had the TV all to myself and was all into the action when they walked in the door. It was Apollo's turn and it was the freestyle. Well, Layla decided to do a little freestylin' of her own. I almost peed myself as I watched her try and imitate the head spin on the carpet. She was really into the music and breakin' it waaaayyyy down. I only wish I'd had a video camera on hand. Watch out America...

ps kara, brett dennen is awesome.

3 comments:

Karasmith said...

I'm glad you like him--he's great. I even got to meet him!

Kate said...

I want a video!!

Kirsten said...

I bet she was too cute. When you come over, we'll have to put on some music and her and Jocy can bust a move together.