Monday, December 29, 2008

Poser


So my AWESOME husband bought me what I've been dying for.... a new camera. It's awesome with so may cool bells and whistles it's a little overwhelming. I am spending any free time I have now learning about it and photography! I really want to take a class so that I can establish some sort of baseline to work with. But, for now I'll have to settle for "Digital SLR Cameras For Dummies," the internet, and my owners manual. I guess now I will have to cave in to the kayak request. You have my blessing honey! Here's one of my first shots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok...keep practicing and then you can be my planner, sing and be my photographer!! yeah :-)

Kate said...

Yea for the kayak...can we use it at the beach.

justjuls said...

You have got to check out this blog - http://fromtherubberroom.com/ - some great photography and also "Through the Lens" link in the left sidebar - has an online photog class. Best wishes - enjoy. I hope to get a good camera too one day.

Karasmith said...

cute shot already!