Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Man of My Dreams


This past Sunday was our 6th wedding anniversary. It's hard to believe it's even been that long. Josh and I have been together since high school and though it's been rocky at times, I wouldn't trade this love for anything. He has been my rock and my support through some of the most difficult times of my life. I am truly blessed to have him for a husband and father for our children. He's handsome, intelligent, loving, caring, successful, supportive, and so much more. I only hope I make him as proud of me as I am of him. Thank you God for placing him in my life.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest dang thing!! Your family is bbeeaauuttiimmuuss!!! can't wait to see the next new little darling! congrats on your 6th anniversary(sucks that you had to work!)

Kate said...

Is Josh wearing Grace's shirt?

Anonymous said...

If he ever stops being any of those things let me know and I'll fix it. Knowhaddahmean?