Sunday, March 9, 2008

It's Been A While

Ok, so some time has passed since my last post. I have to say this pregnancy is taking a toll on me. I remember being tired with my first, but this is ridiculous. I have about zero energy and battle little waves of nausea all day. The weather's no help either. It's been a constant miserable grey, cold drizzle and if I don't see a stinkin' flower soon I might scream. My house, which I usually am very particular about, is in mild disarray. And every time I feel like every time the laundry's caught up, the friggin' hamper is full again. This is going to be a very busy week at work for me as Thursday is officially "World Kidney Day" and I have put a lot of time and energy into planning it. Please pray that my energy holds out and that I survive the week. Until I write again....

1 comment:

justjuls said...

Hey Lane!
I will pray -
Hang in there girl. I remember those days.
If you want flowers - come to Texas, we have tulips, azaleas, and all kinds of things blooming.
Shall I send you pictures!