Friday, April 13, 2007

Following the Leader




So, here I am. My mommy says this blog site is friendlier to picture posting so here I go. My old site was on blogsource and uploading pics was a beast and since I can't resist sharing my adorable bambino with the world I moved.
We recently returned from a trip to San Diego; Layla's first trip to the zoo. We had a great time. She was pretty impressed with all there was to see. Monkeys, tigers, elephants, hippos, zebras, oh my. We got there just after it opened so we had a little room to spread out. Here she is struttin' her stuff past the gazelles. Swimmin' pools, movie stars......

Here are some other cool pics... This is not a headless monkey, it's actually a mother grooming her baby. awhhhhhh

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love, love, love your new blog and your daughter is truly beautiful...must take after her grandma kate.